Search Discover Share

Motivational Wall Decal Quotes about Life, Religion & More

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

5 Audrey Hepburn Quotes About Life 12/11/2013

Audrey Hepburn (born Audrey Kathleen Ruston; 4 May 1929 – 20 January 1993) was a British humanitarian and actress.  In her day she displayed as a film and fashion icon during hollywoods Golden Age.  She has been ranked as the third greatest female screen legend in the history of american cinema.  Over her many years as a actress and Humanitarian she was notably quoted for many catchy insights.  Here are 5 of our favorite Audrey Hepburn quotes.

1.Im Possible
Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I'm possible. Audrey Hepburn wall quote
SizeWidthHeight
Small2 FT7.78 IN
Medium4 FT15.57 IN
Large6 FT23.35 IN


2. Plant A Garden
To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow. Audrey Hepburn wall decal.

3.Paris Is Always A Good Idea
Paris is always a good idea. Audrey Hepburn Wall Quote


4.You Can Do Anything
Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible!'. Audrey Hepburn wall decals.

5.I Believe In
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. Audrey Hepburn wall decal

No comments:

Post a Comment