Search Discover Share

Motivational Wall Decal Quotes about Life, Religion & More

Monday, October 28, 2013

Quotes for a case of the mondays. 10/28/2013

Got a case of the Mondays?  Quotes About Life is here to help with off the wall quotes.  Off the wall quotes are anything to bring a smile to your face.  Here are some new off the wall quotes from Quotes about Life Featuring Charles Bukowski, Hunter S Thompson, Edgar Allan Poe, Anais Nin and George Carlin.

 "I don't like jail, they don't got the right kind of  bars in there" - Charles Bukowski
I don't Like Jail

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -Edgar Allan Poe
 I Became Insane

"I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing." -Anais Nin
I postpone death by living

" Fighting for peace is like screwing your virginity." George Carlin
 Fighting For Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment